What is the Simplifier Runtime?
The Simplifier Runtime provides the following Services for running an Simplifier App:
- Webserver with HTTP Support for delivering HTML5 Application
- Websocket (WSS) Support for Realtime Communication
- Security Layer with Permission Check based on Roles and Users
- User Management
- Integration Execution: Reading and Writing Data to your Backends via Connectors
- Logic Execution: Execute Server Side Business Objects
- Client API – Expose above Functionality over REST API
The Simplifier Runtime is part of the Simplifier Server and requires no additional installation.
Deploy App to Simplifier Runtime
To deploy an Application to Simplifier Runtime follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Open an existing or create a new application
Click on the Edit Icon or simple double-click on the Application Item
Step 2 – Start Deployment
You can Deploy the Application either from UI Designer
or Process Designer:
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.