Simplifier Cloud is a high-secure and reliable private and/or public cloud concept. To connect your own data via system integration you can use the following checklist as a orientation
Clarify Connection Security
To integrate your own systems into simplifier cloud you can either choose between
- Site2Site VPN Connection over IPSec
- Open Ports for your systems whitelisted for specific fixed Cloud IP (only for public ip)
The Site2Site VPN has a higher effort but provides more security. The second approach provides basic security and is suitable for PoC / PoVs.
Variant 1 Setup Site2Site VPN
If you decided to use Site2Site VPN , please prepare the following information
- Public IP of the VPN Endpoint
- Encryption for IPSec Phase 1
- Encryption for IPSec Phase 2
- Routing to your Systems
Variant 2 Public Connection
If you made the decision for public connection, please provide the following actions:
- whitelist the public ip named from simplifier customer success team
- route the firewall to your backend systems
In case of SAP RFC Connection you can go over sap router as an alternative
In this case we need the SAP Router address and IP address of application server.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.